--------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Easy Does It


I think I've gotten into the groove of just enough, but not too many books from the library.  I have about ten checked out right now (excluding book club sets) and I've got enough time between them to catch up on review books.  Of course, I just put about ten more books on hold, so we'll see how long this lasts.  I still haven't browsed the stacks in the library in several months.  Someday, I'll let myself do that again!

But, for now, I think I'm ok with just my holds. This week it was:


Ashes by Kathryn Lasky (reloot)
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
The Agency 1: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee

I also got In My Mailbox (hosted by The Story Siren):
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien (for Traveling ARC Tours)
My Double Life by Janette Rallison (won from Melissa at Book Nut)

What did you get that you're excited to read?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

6 comments :

  1. I took several books back unread the other day. Painful. But I will check them out again. I love that word: Reloot!

    Have you read other Janette Rallison stuff? I'll look forward to seeing what you think of My Double Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read any of those! Here's my Loot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm inpatiently waiting for Radiant Shawdows! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m really curious about The Agency, it sounds so good! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Birthmarked out from the library right now and I am chomping at the bit to get to it!! Enjoy your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suey, I read My Fair Godmother and Just One Wish, which I liked. I'm pretty excited about this one.

    Lady Q, thanks!

    Linda, hopefully it comes for you soon!

    ifyoucanreadthis (love that), I've been waiting to get my hands on it for a while - heard such good things about it.

    samantha, I really enjoyed it (read it right away) - hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015