--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Wishing all of you a lovely and safe holiday!  I'm currently on vacation myself, so no Listless Monday today.  I'll have a new list next Monday!  To tide you over and help celebrate Memorial Day, check out last week's list of 1940s books that include plenty of WWII historical fiction.  

I've also scheduled a review of A Golden Web by Barbara Quick for today as well, so be sure to scroll down and check it out.  

Finally, last day to enter my contest of a copy of Life As We Knew It - check out the post for details!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. I hope you are having a blast wherever you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suey, thanks! We were in Rexburg - obviously not the most thrilling place, but with family, so very fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015