--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Got Books? Winner!

http://gotbooksevent.blogspot.com


Wow!  The Got Books? event was a lot of fun and I got to visit plenty of new-to-me blogs (despite coming at it a day late)!  I also had a lot of people sign up for my contest which was pretty exciting.  And, since I know you are all so anxious to know who won, I'll not delay any longer:

Jennifer, whose newest favorite book is Linger (and I'm super jealous, cause I haven't had a chance to read this one yet!)  Congrats, Jennifer!  I've sent you an email and you can choose two books from the photo on my contest post.  

Thanks everyone for visiting and a special thanks to the bloggers from There's a Book and Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers for hosting this event!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015