--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winner of Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Sorry I forgot to post a winner for this contest yesterday!  I'm super excited about this book and I'm glad I get to share a copy with someone else.  Thanks to everyone who entered and for everyone who reads my blog (even if you don't comment :)  The winner is:

Natalie

Congratulations, Natalie!  I've sent you an email and I will send the book out as soon as I get your address.  

Even if you didn't happen to win, be sure to check this book out - it is a great read (check out my review here).

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015