--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Piles are Piling

(hosted by Marg of Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Claire of The Captive Reader)

I've been swamped at work the last few weeks, and that translates into feeling swamped in all areas of my life, including reading.  Of course, it doesn't help that the piles I already have are breeding and little pile-lets are being born left and right.  Plus, I went another month without posting about my loot and review books.  Eh.  Here they are in all their pile-upon-pile glory:

Library:
Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer L. Holm
StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Torment by Lauren Kate
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney
After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick
Bink and Gollie by Kate DiCamillo and Alison McGhee
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis (book group!)
(why yes, I did place many holds after the Youth Media Awards were announced)

For review:
Bitter Melon by Cara Chow
Divergent by Veronica Roth
How Lamar's Bad Prank Won a Bubba-Sized Trophy by Crystal Allen
Freddy! King of Flurb by Peter Hannan
The Union Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
Cahoots by Karla Oceanak
Under the Green Hill by Laura L. Sullivan
The Genius Files: Mission Unstoppable by Dan Gutman
Emily the Strange: Dark Times by Jessica Gruner and Rob Reger
Ninth Ward by Jewell Parker Rhodes (for Cybils)

Anything good for you this week (or month)?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to hear what you think about Moon!!

    I have a huge stack of library books that never gets any smaller and the holds at the library are back logged as well. It's a disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, it really is a disease! I'm excited to read Moon, since I've heard lots of good things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015