--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Five Lucky Winners of Beyonders

Thanks everyone for entering the contest and I hope you all get a chance to read Beyonders, even if the random.org gods did not smile upon you for this contest.  Here are the lucky five who won a copy of Beyonders: A World Without Heroes

Natalie R.
Charlotte
Erinberry
Cori
Kate H. 

Congrats!  I'm planning to have a few more contests before I move in May - hopefully so I have a few less books to pack and haul around.  Thanks for reading!  And special thanks to Simon and Schuster for allowing me to give away copies of Beyonders.

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015