--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 27, 2011

Listless Monday, Dress Up Edition

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!

Well, I've been having a hard time coming up with good ideas for lists recently, and this idea isn't exactly an original one, but I figured I may as well throw it out there.  I've noticed that a lot of covers recently have gorgeous dresses on them, so, here are a just few I find fantastic:

Dress Up Edition

The Luxe Splendor: A Luxe Novel (The Luxe) Envy (Luxe, Book 3)

Rumors: A Luxe Novel (The Luxe) Princess of the Midnight Ball Princess of Glass

Entwined The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles) The Vespertine

Unearthly The Crimson Thread: A Retelling of "Rumpelstiltskin" (Once Upon a Time)
The Lightkeeper's Ball (A Mercy Falls Novel)
(Suggested by Inside a Book)

Any additions?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

5 comments :

  1. I'm glad you put Everneath on there. It IS a pretty dress. I can't think of any to add I think you've got most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lightkeeper's Ball by Colleen Coble - what a gorgeous dress but I have no idea about the book.

    What a fun thing to be thinking of though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I know I LOVE that cover!

    Inside a Book, I'll add that one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty dress covers! I can't think of any others off the top of my head, but I'll come back if I think of more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kathy, I love looking at the dresses too!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015