--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 5, 2012

Listless Monday: Winged Edition

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!

While trying to figure out what to do for Listless Monday (I'm so bad at getting them out), I realized I kept seeing a new cover trend.  It seems like there have been a lot of winged covers lately, though if I'm limiting it to newer releases, I didn't find quite that many.  Here are the ones I could find:




Any additions?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. Lovely! I'm always drawn to winged figures. In fact, my favorite cover lately is the one to Silence. I haven't read the series and I have absolutely no intention to, but that cover is so freaking awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series has had some very beautiful covers, despite me not enjoying the series much at all!

      Delete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015