--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 29, 2012

Listless Monday: Creepy Cover Edition

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature. Be sure to check out their lists!

I've seen a million great Halloween book lists already, so I thought I'd throw out a little something different.  I'm a big fat baby when it comes to scary books, so I'm not good at suggesting them.  (Here was my last Listless Monday Spooky and Creepy books attempt).  However, you don't have to read these books to enjoy the creep factor involved. All you have to do to get that spine-tingling feeling is check out these creepy covers - if you dare:

Creepy Covers:












Any disturbing suggestions?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015