--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Classic Double Challenge Link-Up for March

Sign up for the Classic Double Challenge.

Link up with any reviews/thought posts you've done (or will do) in March!  Sorry I'm slacking on remembering to post about the challenge.  I know Jessica of Books: A True Story is doing great with the challenge so far!  Check out her comparisons of The Scarlet Pimpernell with Across a Star-Swept Sea and Life After Theft.  I finally started Adventures of Tom Sawyer to pair with The Actual and Truthful Adventures of Becky Thatcher that the lovely Jessica Lawson was so kind as to send to me!  So there's that :)  How are you all doing?


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

5 comments :

  1. Hope you're enjoying The Adventures of Tom Sawyer! I'll hop over to read about Jessica's comparisons~ though I haven't read The Scarlet Pimpernel yet...so many books, so little time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about too many books and not enough time to read them... I'm excited to try yours though!

      Delete
  2. Aw thanks for linking my posts! I've already done two retellings and I hope I get to do a few more :) I seriously love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! You are the most enthusiastic participant and I love it :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015