--------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lord of the Rings Read-Along!

I'm just now getting my post up about this, but I'm super thrilled to be joining in Jenni Elyse and Kami's Lord of the Rings Read-Along!  It's definitely time for me to read this series again.  Here's the schedule, and drop on by Jenni Elyse or Kami's blogs to sign up.

  • Fellowship of the Ring (Book 1): May 1 to May 15
  • Fellowship of the Ring (Book 2): May 16 to May 31
  • The Two Towers (Book 3): June 1 to June 15
  • The Two Towers (Book 4): June 16 to June 30
  • The Return of the King (Book 5): July 1 to July 15
  • The Return of the King (Book 6): July 16 to July 31


  • If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

    2 comments :

    1. Oh yay! I'm so glad you're joining in! :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, go you! I haven't read these books in way too long (though I re-read The Hobbit with some regularity).

      ReplyDelete

    Love it when you comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015