--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 7, 2014

Classic Double Challenge Link-Up for June and July


Sign up for the Classic Double Challenge.

Link up with any reviews/thought posts you've done or will do in June or July (or really any time, it doesn't matter)! I posted my review of Becky Thatcher and Tom Sawyer in May, but haven't done any challenge reading since (though, I've just started Second Star, a retelling of Peter Pan, and I might just have to read the original).  Anybody out there still working on this challenge still?  Sorry I'm such a slacker at posting pretty much anything :)


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015